1. I use the word "random" just about as often as I can possibly get away with.
2. I totally get the whole "squirrel" comment in the movie "Up". My husband uses it frequently when we're shopping or in the midst of conversation and brainstorming sessions.
3. I have ADD, but have learned to use it as an advantage instead of a hinderance.
4. I love all things girly and have been blessed to have three little ladies to practice on!
5. I wake up at no later than 7:00 am on Saturdays without fail, but can't seem to get my butt motivated on workdays or church days. Seriously?!
6. I am going to get water baptised at church on March 3 for the first time in my entire life and I'm so completely excited about it!
7. I'm an instant gratification kinda girl. I want what I want when I want it and it KILLS me to have to be patient for anything. I never seem to get the same kind of gratification out of waiting.
8. I groom my children with the best manners possible. I, and they, never know when one of them will be invited to dinner with the President or the Queen and I believe they should be ready at any given time. Besides, ill behaved children in a restaurant really ruins the whole experience.
9. I love other people's dogs, but mine get on my last good nerve! Don't get me wrong, I love my little guys, but other people's seem much easier to handle.
10. I am a perfectionist, but I want to get stuff done quickly.
11. I have anxiety because I want things just so and I seem to be the only one who can do what I want/need done.
12. I hate being late. I also hate others being late. I figure if I can get myself and 4 children out the door on time, and even early most times, others should at least practice the same. I believe it's bad manners to make others wait.
13. I only get my hair cut/colored about twice a year. I obviously need and deserve it more, but most of the times when something has to give, it's my hair.
14. I ALWAYS put others first.
15. I LOVE to cook and try new recipes, which allows me to use the fun stuff in my kitchen.
16. I LOVE entertaining. I enjoy cooking for others and socializing before, during, and after.
17. I would rather make and eat a variety of appetizers than cook a full blown, 5 course meal.
18. My favorite perfume is Samsara. My aunt has worn this for as long as I can remember and it brings such wonderful memories to me when I smell it.
19. I secretly hope for snow and/or ice that keeps us inside for a couple of days. I love my home and my family and it's a good excuse to stay in jammies and snuggle in front of the fire. I guess it's kinda like stealing a little extra time with my favorite people.
20. I seriously think I missed my calling as a meteorologist. I hate science and I'm really no good at it, but, especially during the winter, I am constantly on Alan Crone's blog reading the weather update and keeping my fingers crossed for the next snow/ice storm.
NieNies Roadies Day 1
9 hours ago